Thursday, February 18, 2010

Long Time

Boy its been a long time since I have posted. Everything has been so hectic lately. Jax is almost 6 months old now and I am still taking him to work with me full time... Its so nice to be able to spend every minute of everyday with him.. But lets be honest its really hard to get any work or anything done for that matter. But I will just have to learn how to deal with it until be are financially stable enough for me to be able to quit my job and stay home with him. Olivia is doin great too.. She is a very happy 1st grader and is doing great in school. But I think the older she gets the worse the attitude gets. I know that she is only 6 and its only going to get worse and I just dont know how I am goin to handle that. Sometimes the things she comes home and tells me makes me want to call the school and pull her out and homeschool her.. I know that is not possible but the things that she is learning from other students at the age of 6 is just CRAZY. I know that I didnt hear the things that she has come home tellin me at that age. I gotta get to work for now. I hope to update a lil more often than every 6 months but we will see .

No comments: